Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mmk

So..this is my first blog post. Who knows how long I'll keep this up before I forget about it come back to it and then start writing again..as I tend to do a lot. Anywhore..today I FINALLY finished my neckwarmer and I have to say it looks fabulousss! Mah says she wants one too but claims I'll take a year to finish it..which isn't true. I'm looking forward to getting some new yarn to make a tank top..but I've totaled the amount and it's going to be about $45 to get the finished product. ALSO I get to see my awesome uncle Stann this weekend! Gah I've missed him so much! He always seems happy to see me too. And what's pretty cool is that if I help pay Sarah with gas and she has enough days off for work one weekend that works we'll be able to take a ROAD-TRIP!!! I'm pumped for summer(:

No comments:

Post a Comment