Was a bummer. I was supposed to go over to Sarah's and hang out with her, Andrew, and Dillon. But of course Sarah at the last minute was like, "I think I'm sick; I need to do this and that..blah blah.." AND SHE WAS THE ONE THAT TOLD ME NOT TO MAKE ANY FUCKING PLANS! So then I tried going to the park with Andrew..his mom said no..so then my older sister Tracy invited me to come over to her house and enjoy the fire pit. But mah made a big deal out of it..so I didn't get to go..):
At that point I just gave up on trying something to do so I made my way over to Nana's. Sarah called while I was over and was like "Sooo we're hanging out tomorrow." This morning I text her..she's with someone else. This is the SECOND time she's done something like this..and made me look like and ass. I'm done for real this time.
Now I could care less if I don't have any friends anymore. I've survived before without a social life or any friends. I'm independent and I don't rely on anyone but myself. I'm not stupid..relying on others for happiness only leaves you hurt.
And I'm done with feeling..and being hurt.
I hate having a big heart.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment